I have been asked countless times, “what fabrics did you uses in this quilt?” They are all referring to the Red, Pink & Aqua 9 Patch quilt. For the longest time I knew they were Michael Miller but, this quilt was made at a time where I simply cut fabric off the bolt instead of clicking how many yards I wanted to buy, tracking down the names of each fabric required a bit of searching.
- Michael Miller flutter butter
- Michael Miller aqua red daisy foo little aqua
- Michael Miller dumb dots petal
- Michael Miller mini mikes aqua
- Michael Miller ta dot ocean
- Michael Miller mini mikes dot duo red
- Michael Miller aqua red stitch petals aqua
- Michael Miller nearby florals
- Michael Miller dot n’ square aqua
- Michael Miller tiny gingham red
- Moda bella solid 97
As a disclaimer this quilt was made a few years back and not all fabrics are available today. I wish you the best luck in your search for the perfect Red, Pink & Aqua.