Use a design wall. See progress and finish WIPs. Enjoy making quilts.
10 Steps to Creating More Time to Quilt. Why are you waiting for? Click the image below to download PDF.
Bad habit to trash #3.
- Use a design wall. Size does matter. Give yourself a large surface to design on and you will make large quilts.
- Do not putt away your quilt project. Leaving it on the wall will encourage you to finish those WIPs (works in progress).
- Save time by keeping quilt blocks on your design wall. That way you skip press your blocks before sewing your rows together.
- Instant progress report. Take photos as you go for reference later (you may need it).
- Avoid open windows, toddlers and pets who will destroy the layout of your quilt. My cats scale my design wall, leaving behind holes from their claws in my fabric.
What’s bad habit #2? Follow me here.