Creating Functionality and Beauty
Our Teepees are a fun ‘play fort’ that you can have in your home or outside in the yard. Teepees are extremely functional and efficient – you are able to quickly fold them away for when you’re done play and easily set them up when they’re ready to be used again.
will admit, back when I first started my business, Teepees were just starting to emerge on the market and they quickly became the new “it” item for kids. However, don’t be fooled, I didn’t follow this trend to be like everyone else – I had a clear vision in mind – to be unique. With that being said, I could never find what I wanted in both the style and size. It was always one or the other or neither. I have always felt that I was a bit ahead of what other manufacturers were doing plus who better to know my own preferences and stylistic goals then myself? So, I decided to make my own, the way I wanted and intended them to be.
Fit for every home
The Teepees I create and make are ones parents are proud to display in their homes and that are constructed well with extreme attention to detail. Finding the right teepee to fit both you and your child’s needs; and at the same time complement your home decor.
When on the search for my own teepee I was able to find some, however they were too big or often too small and never quite the right style and eclectic mix I was hoping for. Inevitably this is how I came to offer a wider range and selection of teepees but all with the same sweet details that you will find in any size – no comprimes need.
Discover the Details
All teepees are made of canvas a soft pliable material that is durable and natural. Included with your teepee is: the body – a medium weight canvas, solid wood poles, and natural rope used to lace the poles together.
- Boho – a cream floral lace with cream pompoms and a cream canvas.
- Macrame – a pure white geometric triangle lace with white pompoms and pure white canvas.
- Rose Quartz – a medium toned rose quartz floral lace with cream pompoms and cream canvas.
- Chenille Lace – a cream crocheted chenille floral lace with cream pompoms and cream canvas.
- Aztec – a geometric medium grey and cream print with natural canvas.
- Chambray – a lightweight denim with pure white canvas.
- Go West – a velveteen cowhide print, black faux leather pole pockets with a natural canvas
- Triangle – a geometric black and cream triangle print, black faux leather pole pockets with natural canvas.
Shop our Teepees : Kids and Dolls
Our teepees come in all different sizes and styles; the general shape does remain the same.
Small: is a play size created for an American Girl Doll or if are searching for a “home” for your pet – such as a tiny cat or dog, this one is perfect for you.
(From personal experience I have two massive Himalayan Ragdoll cats who are of course going to lay down sprawled out and not just sit, therefore I have upgraded there teepee to the Medium Size).
Medium: is the perfect size for a newborn photo shoot, small nursery or petit apartment.
Large: is the most popular size teepee, it’s not too big but has plenty of space for your growing little ones to explore and have as their play fort for many years. It’s a great addition to a bedroom or family space. (*great outside as well in the summer months)
Extra Large: our largest teepee is fantastic for a large play area or to make a big statement in a living space or outdoor setting.
Small – $95
- 28 inches x 28 inches base.
- 32 inches tall.
- 5 – 3 foot solid wood poles.
Medium – $225
- 3 feet x 3 feet base.
- 3 1/2 feet tall.
- 5 – 4 foot solid wood poles.
Large – $255
- 3 1/2 feet x 3 1/2 feet base.
- 5 1/4 feet tall.
- 4 – 6 foot solid wood poles.
- 5 feet x 5 feet base.
- 5 feet tall.
- 5 – 6 foot solid wood poles.
Canvas is a soft pliable material that is durable and natural. The body of all our teepees are made with a medium weight canvas. This gives the teepee the structure to support a delicate feature lace. The seams are all professionally finished for maximum durability. Our solid, one piece, round wood poles are hand sanded and rounded slightly on the tips. Natural rope is used to lace together the wooden pole through drilled holes, followed by a thick rope in which it is wrapped around the bundles of poles. This allows the knotted rope to remain at the right position allowing the perfect amount of natural wood to show off at the teepee tops.
- Teepees are intended for adult supervised quiet play and not for roughhousing.
- Small pompoms can become a choking hazard if they are removed from the trim.
- Small babies and toddlers who are newly exploring their environments can easily move the teepee poles, putting them at risk of collapsing or tipping the teepee, close supervision is recommended during these young years. As littles grow they will be more aware of their surrounding and less likely to knock over the play structure.
- Materials have not been treated with flame retardant or weather proofing.
- Avoid open flames and bulbs that create heat such as lanterns or fairy light near or surrounding the teepee.
- Spot clean or hand wash the teepee with water and washing detergent.
- Allow to air dry while setup and teepee pole fully extended.
- Avoid leaving the teepee out in inclement weather.
- May be used indoors or outdoors. Fabric has not been weather treated therefore do not expose to wet conditions.
- Do not machine wash or the natural canvas will shrink.
- Steam or press to release wrinkles in the canvas. Avoid high temperatures on the delicate lace and trims.
- Place in sunlight with poles fully extended out to release wrinkles in the canvas.
- Allow teepee to relax in fully assembled position to remove wrinkle from storage. Placing teepee in the warm sun help release wrinkles.
- Collapse teepee and store when not in use.
- Be cautious of gusts of wind when playing outside with your teepee.